Sunday, July 09, 2017

Love Kindness Discover the Power of a Forgotten Christian Virtue by Barry H. Corey

Love Kindness Discover the Power of a Forgotten Christian Virtue by Barry H. Corey is an intense trip in the Kindness that all of us possess.
I was so pleased that the phrases chosen by the dad of the author, while he was still a student for giving him a direction (he is a pastor now), the ones our priest Marino repeated everyday during the morning mass. They became for him a mantra and a way of living exactly like for Mr.Corey.

From Matthew: "And he that taketh not his cross and followeth after me is not worthy of me. He that findeth his life shall lose it; and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me." In practical terms: "Whoever receives you receives me and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
This fascinating trip for discovering kindness in ourselves and other ones mustn't scare us, because we will become best people.

Kindness means staying close to other people in moment of difficulty or also just being there. It's important. Of course it means to change our schedule, to be more present for other people but the sensation proved is priceless because we know that we work for bettering ourselves and the life of other people as well. It means dialogue, humanity and a new way of seeing the world.
Kindness is love.

If you search for a great christian book about Kindness written by a pastor and with a lot of biblical references go for this one. It's beautiful!

I thank NetGalley and Tyndale House Publishers for the eBook.



Anna Maria Polidori

No comments: